Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  AffiliatesAffiliates  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome
Welcome Guest to Shinobis World! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the Forum Rules
The Kage
Kumokage Hokage Amekage Kusakage Kazekage Otokage Iwakage Takikage Getsugakage Tsuchikage Hoshikage Koorikage
Navigation
 Staff Notifications
 Home
 Character Templates
 Approved Characters
 Clan Creation and Recruitment
 Filler Arcs
 Plot and RP Discussion
Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Spotlight
Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Byakugan
News
You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members. Also, the RPG will officially start up as soon as our plot is set up. Please stay tuned for that.

Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzaku
Admin
Suzaku

Money : 3045

Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Empty
PostSubject: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 pm

This is between Shinji and Kokuryuu
Back to top Go down
https://shinobisworld.rpg-board.net
Shinji

Money : 3013

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 pm

A figure slowly made his way down a desolate street, his blond hair seemed to glow in the sunlight but only to be canceled by the purple which bathed in every tip at the end of each strand of his hair. His face was absolutely hidden, cast into the darkness of the shadow from his hair and the hat on his head. His gloved hands remained at his sides until he took hold of a mask that swung on his belt, a mask which resembled a skull hung there which he soon brought it up to his face, hooking it in place before he looked forward. His face became visible now, at least his blue eyes were visible along with the black rings that surrounded his eyes in the eye holes of the mask. He seemed to stumble slightly in his step before he stopped and looked towards the wall of a building, as if looking at something that was invisible. Today was a free day but even today he felt haunted by the ability of his clan.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku
Admin
Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 am

Kokuryuu looked up from his book. He was sitting on a bench made of stone outside as the young boy walked by. He noticed he had a sort of, scared look on his face.
"Hey, Kid, whats wrong?" He asked. He closed the book and put it in the pack he had on his back.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 am

Shinji seemed to jump when he suddenly heard some one speak, he was so focused on that empty space that he had forgotten to look around his surroundings for anyone who might just be sitting around. "It's... nothing. I just saw something you probably can't." Shinji said, bringing his fingers up to his eyes which he rubbed before he released a sigh and shifted the mask on his face slightly. "This is a pretty empty street... what are you doing here?" Shinji asked, turning his eyes towards Kokuryuu before they seemed to shift to something behind him.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku
Admin
Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:22 am

Kokuryuu sighed. "I came here because it's pretty quiet, and i'm able to read my books in peace" He said. "Plus, I live in that house over there"
He pointed at the small house at the corner of the street.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:40 am

Shinji looked at Kokuryuu as he explained about why he was in this pretty much desolate street and decided to look in the direction he pointed only to see that he was pointing at a small house, his home. "Ah... You're pretty lucky that you live in a small house. I live in a large home due to my clan wanting to live close together." Shinji said, sighing softly before he brought a hand up and gently rubbed his thumb against the bone cross worn around his neck. "It's noisy a lot there so I wanted to find a quiet place to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Suzaku
Admin
Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:07 am

"I understand" He said. "I live in the small house from the family, i'm in a clan to, but we're only a small branch and stuff"
He smiled a bit. "Come sit by me" He said nicely.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:15 am

Shinji nodded his head when Kokuryuu explained that he was in a clan but they were just a small branch which explained why they lived in a small house rather than one large one that could house multiple people. Yet Shinji seemed to hesitate when he was told to come sit with him, his eyes not really focused on Kokuryuu as he seemed to look behind him while rubbing the bone cross around his neck. But he sighed and moved over to the bench before he sat down next to Kokuryuu, he seemed to feel nervous about something as he only looked at the ground while rubbing the cross still with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku
Admin
Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:33 am

"What is your rank?" He asked him. "I'm still an academy student at the moment, but I plan on becoming a wonderful genin"
Back to top Go down
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 am

"I'm supposed to be a Genin but no one wanted me to be in their squad since a lot of people labeled me as being strange. So right now I'm waiting for the current Academy Students to graduate so I can finally be in a squad. You could say my family is pressuring me to be the best of the best." Shinji said, moving his hand to one of his pockets, he pulled out a bone that had two feathers tied to one end while a red color stained that end as well. "My family is striving for me to train as much as I can and one day be part of the ANBU since they consider them to be the best." He said, twirling the bone with his right hand before he looked to Kokuryuu with his light blue eyes. "What do you strive to be in the future?"
Back to top Go down
Suzaku
Admin
Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 am

"I strive to find my older brother, he went missing when i was a child" He said. "And to find a team for me to become friends with"
Back to top Go down
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:50 am

"Yours sounds much more personal then mine since my family is pretty much trying to plot out my life. It's for the pride of the Hirona Clan." He said, mocking some one who might have a large amount of faith or want for their clan to be much more outspoken than another clan. "I don't know what I'm gonna do if I can't find some people to be in a squad with. I'll probably be mocked as a failure in my family." He said, his blue eyes looked to the bone he twirled in his hand before he dragged his foot across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku
Admin
Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Kokuryuu patted his back.
"Don't worry, i'll make sure me and you are on the same team" He said with a smile. "My name is Kokuryuu Daisuke"
Back to top Go down
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:38 pm

What Kokuryuu said and did caused a smile to form on Shinji's lips, despite the fact that no one would be able to see what kind of facial feature he was making considering he always wore his mask. "Thanks and nice to meet you Kokuryuu. My name is Shinji Hirona." He said, smiling still as he looked from Kokuryuu to the ground while taking his hat off with his right hand and resting it on his lap along with the bone.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku
Admin
Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 pm

"Don't worry Shinji, we're friends now" He said. "And I'm going to request you be put in the team i'm on"
He patted Shinjis' head. He was younger than Kokuryuu was, and it felt like a brotherly bond may be formed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village   Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Time in the Hidden Rock Village
Page 1 of 1